Holiday Park Sole Mio
Located directly on the shores of Lake Como in the rural village Gera Lario. A stay at our park always results in a very pleasant and totally relaxing time…
Spacious and comfortable bungalows directly at Lake Como
The holiday park occupies a fantastic location directly at Lake Como and contains 34 bungalows. The area is flat and large (40,000 m²), with wide open spaces between the units. The combination of trees, bushes and shrubs with large grassy areas ensures peace, rest, and privacy, leading to a pleasant and relaxed holiday.
The local area offers plenty of choice in terms of water sports, mountain biking and road cycling, golf, paragliding, and hiking. But also those looking for a relaxed time will not be disappointed!
- Spacious layout of the whole park area
- flat terrain, no elevation change
- large private patio outside each bungalow
- located amidst woodlands, hills, and mountains
- sandy beach access to Lake Como
- play area reserved for small children with a shallow pool, climbing area and sand pit
- outstanding opportunities for a variety of water sports with direct access from the park such as water-ski, windsurf, kite surf, canoe, stand-up paddling, sailing and power boating
- English-speaking park staff who are always willing to assist you with local knowledge and advice
The park is ideally suited as starting point to visit the beautiful cities, villages, villas, abbeys, and gardens around Lake Como. Not to mention the beautiful countryside and green mountains of the Southern Alps.