Holiday Park Sole Mio
The Park is located at the northern edge of Lake Como, close to the village of Gera Lario. The park contains 34 detached bungalows of two types: 4p or 6p. The park area is flat and large (more than 40,000 m2).
All bungalows are surrounded by trees, shrubs, and large grassy areas. This creates and atmosphere of quietness and space.
The location of the Park is perfect for all kinds of holidays, whether active, family-friendly, or just relaxed. It also provides an ideal base to explore nearby cities, villas, monasteries, churches, gardens, and much more.
- The park area is flat
- Very spacious set up, plenty of opportunity for sun-bathing and barbeque
- Outstanding opportunities for sports and games either in the Park or nearby
- Sandy beach right in front of the Park at the lakeshore
- Facilities for small children in the park, such as swimming pool, sand pit, monkey bars, slide
- Public pool (outside), soccer field, tennis courts all within walking distance
- Outstanding facilities for water sports such as water ski, windsurfing, kite surfing, sailing, paddling, and SUP
- English-speaking permanent staff
Service & Facilities
You can opt for ready-made beds upon arrival, ideal in case of late arrivals.
We have a bread delivery service available, bringing you the delicious Italian buns every morning fresh on your doorstep.
Laundry and washing facilities are available.
Barbeque equipment can be borrowed at the Reception.
Baby chairs and beds can be arranged without problems, but please indicate this at booking.
Some of these services come with a small fee. Details are available on the page with rental prices.